General

Fat transfer fantasy šŸ˜ belly expansion

This has been a fantasy of mine for a long time, the ability to transfer fat from one person to another immediately.

My first conception of it was when I didn't like my fat body and wished I could transfer my fat to someone who needed it more.

But now I think of it in a way of taking someone else's fat and putting it on myself.
One fantasy I have had is with an invention I finally finish, I find the perfect subject: a personal trainer, who else would long for 0% body fat? I find myself in a dreaded workout, which just shows to them how fat and out of shape I really am. They talk about what fat percentage I would like to get down to but that's when I reveal to them that I actually want to grow it and I want them to help me. What I really want is all their fat on me. So I hook them up to my invention and its complete. My belly expands before my eyes and my fat percentage grows exponentially while they're left as just skin and bone...

Do you have any fat transfer fantasies?
2 weeks

Yes, so many. I like the idea of getting the calories that someone else consumes or maybe multiple people. That would be fun.

I also have a fantasy of being breastfed, essentially transforming fat from the woman into me as I suckle. Either from a real standpoint or extreme fantasy, this appeals to me.
2 weeks

Yesss, my gf is about 60 lbs heavier than me and trying to lose weight while I'm trying to gain, we always talk about how we wish we could just take some of her fat and give it to me.
2 weeks

Oh yes would LOVE to be able to transfer all my extra to whom ever wanted it and of course enjoy it on them instead
2 weeks

Well, new kink unlocked. Seriously this would be awesome. Iā€™d kill to be able to watch myself plump up in real time.
2 weeks

this was just the subject of a great story posted recently:

fantasyfeeder.com/weight-gain-stories/view/title/the+kiss+of+ornias+(tdmmdi+book+2)

i am normally not into these fantasy things but this story was really well written.
2 weeks

Canuck:
this was just the subject of a great story posted recently:

fantasyfeeder.com/weight-gain-stories/view/title/the+kiss+of+ornias+(tdmmdi+book+2)

i am normally not into these fantasy things but this story was really well written.

Good call, that was a fun story!
2 weeks