General

Low sec drive?

Does anyone feel like GW has lowered their sex drive? I feel like mine is non existent and I don’t know how to get it back. Any suggestions? I’ve tried maca root and no help.
1 week

Low sec drive?

Cinstarly:
Does anyone feel like GW has lowered their sex drive? I feel like mine is non existent and I don’t know how to get it back. Any suggestions? I’ve tried maca root and no help.

What is GW?

That said, you should see a doctor. Erectile dysfunction is a sign of deeper issues like mental health, hormone imbalances, or cardio vascular issues.
1 week

Low sec drive?

I meant weight gain. But I’m a female so no ED here lol
1 week

Low sec drive?

Cinstarly:
I meant weight gain. But I’m a female so no ED here lol

Apologies. Still need to see a doctor for all the same reasons. Your plumbing might be different, but the effects are the same.

Yes, gaining weight runs the risk of having a low libido, but it doesn't have to.
1 week

Low sec drive?

I’ve gone to the doctor about it and they said to do exercise but that’s completely the opposite of what I want lol not sure how to approach it now. They don’t want to do anything about it unless I lose weight, so I’ve kinda lost hope for me
1 week

Low sec drive?

Cinstarly:
I’ve gone to the doctor about it and they said to do exercise but that’s completely the opposite of what I want lol not sure how to approach it now. They don’t want to do anything about it unless I lose weight, so I’ve kinda lost hope for me

Did you know that you can exercise and still get fatter? Lotta people on here do that very thing. Plus, it boosts your libido.
1 week

Low sec drive?

Yeah I know, but by exercising they mean they want me to loose weight. They’ve said that I should exercise to lose about 40 pounds.
1 week

Low sec drive?

Cinstarly:
Yeah I know, but by exercising they mean they want me to loose weight. They’ve said that I should exercise to lose about 40 pounds.

I'm curious. Do you exercise or eat at least a fairly balanced diet? Fruits, veggies, protein, and all that other good stuff?

I've noticed that those who don't do that can see their energy and sex drive plummet no matter their size.
1 week

Low sec drive?

Sometimes ones drive is also related entirely to other things besides weight. Have you considered alternative explanations? Could the weight gain just be a red herring?
1 week

Low sec drive?

MVP76:
Sometimes ones drive is also related entirely to other things besides weight. Have you considered alternative explanations? Could the weight gain just be a red herring?

It often is. The weight in and of itself doesn't effect libido. But it can coexist with other issues - specifically the ones I mentioned in my initial post.
1 week
12   loading