Feedback and suggestions

Video thumbnails missing

Title says it all. If anyone else is having this issue chime in.
2 weeks
attachment

Video thumbnails missing

I'll need more information to help you fix this. Please post the URL of the page that is displaying in your image. Also, are you trying to view the page off-line?
2 weeks

Video thumbnails missing

Hiccupx:
I'll need more information to help you fix this. Please post the URL of the page that is displaying in your image. Also, are you trying to view the page off-line?

I got the same thing when I looked at the videos page when he posted that the other day, but it’s fixed now.
2 weeks

Video thumbnails missing

Hiccupx:

Hey just got this, site is acting awkward. Can't even view profiles without the site freezing now.

Here is the link to the main video page. This is a mobile issue as pc this issue doesn't happen.

fantasyfeeder.com/videos
2 weeks

Video thumbnails missing

Hiccupx:

Want to add videos do not play on mobile at all with this issue.
2 weeks

Video thumbnails missing

Please could you let me know your mobile device and browser.
2 weeks

Video thumbnails missing

Hiccupx:

For me it’s iOS and safari.
2 weeks

Video thumbnails missing

Hiccupx:

IOS definitely
2 weeks

Video thumbnails missing

Problem still exists and now on PC this issue is happening. Videos will not load at all.
1 week

Video thumbnails missing

2seatsalways:
Problem still exists and now on PC this issue is happening. Videos will not load at all.

Video playback not working is a separate issue, and there was a problem over the weekend which has since been fixed, so you will be able to view videos now.

Thumbnails are displaying for me on both mobile and desktop and we've not had any other members get in touch about issues with video thumbnails not displaying. It's difficult to diagnose the problem when we can't replicate the issue users are experiencing, but I will highlight this with hiccupx again.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

c00kie
FF Team
1 week
123   loading