Lifestyle tips

Endless loneliness and shame

Wackaroni:
I constantly feel alienated for having a kink for stuffing and feederism. It is hard not to feel like a freak when most people don't like what you like, and frankly I have lost hope and I don't know how to get by anymore.

Can I overcome my hopelessness in finding love? Out of desperation I find myself becoming less excited to put myself out there, and more willing to isolate myself, escape my thoughts, or hurt myself.

Do you have a therapist?
3 weeks

Wackaroni:
I constantly feel alienated for having a kink for stuffing and feederism. It is hard not to feel like a freak when most people don't like what you like, and frankly I have lost hope and I don't know how to get by anymore.

Can I overcome my hopelessness in finding love? Out of desperation I find myself becoming less excited to put myself out there, and more willing to isolate myself, escape my thoughts, or hurt myself.

A fat fetish is not one of the fetishes you would be alienated for. Everyone has skeletons in the closet. You like people that fatphobic people don’t, I don’t think they’ll alienate you. Probably thanking you in their heads that “they won’t be hitting that.” (As if they could.)

I feel more alienated by people on the street saying “you’ll have beautiful babies” or “my wife is x race, thats cool” than I do having one of us be fat.

As far as desperation goes, it really depends on yourself and speaking with a therapist may be the best option. I don’t know your story just your symptoms, and theres not much I can do with that.
3 weeks

Wackaroni:

Munchies:
Do you have a therapist?

Wackaroni:
No, I can't afford one at the moment. I did, but we never touched this topic. I mentioned it vaguely, but I let him direct our discussions because I had a tendency to rant and I wanted to make order of things... So, we just never got to it.

Check out findhelp.org. It has a lot of resources for low income people. Give it a gander.
3 weeks