Lifestyle tips

Sumo wrestlers’ daily routine is very helpful to gain weight healthy

I wonder how sumo wrestlers gaining them bodies so I googled.

Most sumo wrestlers train in the morning. They wake up early, skip breakfast, and train until 10:30 a.m. Afterward, they eat a substantial meal called Chanko and then take a nap. At 6 p.m., they have another Chanko meal and enjoy some free time.

This routine really makes sense to gain weight healthier. Skipping breakfast and training in the morning may effectively reduce visceral fat. Even if they consume a large amount of food in the evening, it does not seem to be a problem. They can get more muscle and subcutaneous fat without visceral fat.

In fact, sumo wrestlers have less visceral fat even with the same BMI compared to ordinary people, and they also have almost no abnormalities in cholesterol or blood sugar levels.

Reference

tokitsukazebeya.jp/nyumon/oneday/

sasakinaika.info/2003.8.htm

hamaspo.com/s-yoko-page/centervols21

web-japan.org/kidsweb/ja/virtual/sumo/sumo04.html
4 weeks

That's really interesting! I always thought sumo wrestlers were the coolest. They're fat but fit at the same time.
4 weeks

HueOrdner:
That's really interesting! I always thought sumo wrestlers were the coolest. They're fat but fit at the same time.

Sumo wrestlers were my fat fetish awakening.
4 weeks

HueOrdner:

Totally agree! I think that the best way to gain weight without health problems might be hidden in their lifestyles. So I will try to dig deeper.
3 weeks

I believe this is 100% the best way to achieve subcutaneous fat over visceral fat gains.

People will tell you heavy cream this and that, but it doesn't produce consistent results. The only time-tested consistent method is the sumo wrestler lifestyle.
2 weeks

MitchHedberg:
I believe this is 100% the best way to achieve subcutaneous fat over visceral fat gains.

People will tell you heavy cream this and that, but it doesn't produce consistent results. The only time-tested consistent method is the sumo wrestler lifestyle.

The reason they say that is because guzzling heavy cream is easier than what sumo wrestlers do. And I know this because every time I suggest it, most people react in disgust.

For those who don't know, it boils down to eating a healthy, high calorie diet and exercise. You don't have to do it exactly the way sumo wrestlers do it. I don't think most can or want to. But if you eat a healthy, high calorie diet and exercise, it's enough.

What happens is the healthy, high calorie diet gives you the nutrition to function and feel great while exercising manages your viceral fat. Since your body burns viceral fat before it burns subcutanous, you can reduce your viceral fat while eating enough to be fluffy.

There are some caveats. You have to keep your calorie intake well above what you burn. For that reason, it's best to do medium to low intensity exercises. Also, if you have a lot of visceral fat, you will not see a significant shift. In my experience as a feeder with a preference for belly heavy men, what usually happens is their round belly gets softer, but there's still a lot of visceral fat under the softness.
1 week

MitchHedberg:

Munchies:
The reason they say that is because guzzling heavy cream is easier than what sumo wrestlers do. And I know this because every time I suggest it, most people react in disgust.

For those who don't know, it boils down to eating a healthy, high calorie diet and exercise. You don't have to do it exactly the way sumo wrestlers do it. I don't think most can or want to. But if you eat a healthy, high calorie diet and exercise, it's enough.

What happens is the healthy, high calorie diet gives you the nutrition to function and feel great while exercising manages your viceral fat. Since your body burns viceral fat before it burns subcutanous, you can reduce your viceral fat while eating enough to be fluffy.

There are some caveats. You have to keep your calorie intake well above what you burn. For that reason, it's best to do medium to low intensity exercises. Also, if you have a lot of visceral fat, you will not see a significant shift. In my experience as a feeder with a preference for belly heavy men, what usually happens is their round belly gets softer, but there's still a lot of visceral fat under the softness.

I disagree that simply exercising is enough and I say this as someone that has stuck to a clean diet and done consistent "regular exercising" (weight lifting 3 times per week + high intensity cardio ). I still gained plenty of visceral fat in the process.

The key to the Sumo Wrestler success is the intensity and frequency of their exercise.
1 week

MitchHedberg:

Munchies:

MitchHedberg:
I disagree that simply exercising is enough and I say this as someone that has stuck to a clean diet and done consistent "regular exercising" (weight lifting 3 times per week + high intensity cardio ). I still gained plenty of visceral fat in the process.

The key to the Sumo Wrestler success is the intensity and frequency of their exercise.

You will note that I said there are caveats.
1 week