Stuffing

Something i enjoy

Okay when I stuff myself, I like to wear elastic cloths that fit me tightly before. Then after it looks so much bigger after I finish it's just nice. But that is to say what's yalls favorite cloths to stuff in.
1 month

Something i enjoy

FuntimesGettingFat:
Okay when I stuff myself, I like to wear elastic cloths that fit me tightly before. Then after it looks so much bigger after I finish it's just nice. But that is to say what's yalls favorite cloths to stuff in.

Personally, I prefer stuffing my partner in his birthday suit. 😏

But a close second is in a tight button up shirt. Alas, I had him burst through a button up shirt only once. As much as he likes destroying clothes with his fat, replacing them us expensive.
1 month

Something i enjoy

FuntimesGettingFat:

I'd have to say comfort is my biggest priority when extreme stuffing. My usual attire is a soft, large T-shirt and stretchy bottoms. My belly is typically exposed though, so there's no pressure on it as I get more and more full. I also tend to get hot as my body works to process the rush of calories, so short sleeves and shorts are ideal. I have split a seam before and popped elastic waistbands, but buying clothing in my size is so costly, I can't do that regularly, sadly.
1 month

Something i enjoy

FuntimesGettingFat:

Munchies:

But a close second is in a tight button up shirt. Alas, I had him burst through a button up shirt only once. As much as he likes destroying clothes with his fat, replacing them us expensive.

I hear that. I went from L to needing to buy clothes at the big boy store during my 9 month gain. It does get very costly. Another reason to slow down.
1 month

Something i enjoy

FuntimesGettingFat:

Munchies:

NoMoYoYo:
I hear that. I went from L to needing to buy clothes at the big boy store during my 9 month gain. It does get very costly. Another reason to slow down.

Agreed. I am both very obese and also unusually shaped. There are no stores I could walk into and buy clothing off the rack. There are so few online vendors who can accommodate me, I could count them on my fingers. When I recently needed nice clothing in the form of spring dresses suitable for a professional environment or a social event, I found an extraordinary online retailer who takes custom measurements at no additional charge. That said, I spent around $550 for three cotton dresses. It's a reality I'm obviously willing to live with, because I'm not trying to lose weight, but a reality to be taken into consideration nonetheless.
1 month

Something i enjoy

If I am having a multi-stage max stuffing, changing clothes is part of the process. I usually like to take first round at home and I don't care what I wear. I like to make one meal and prep the come-home round. Second round at a restaurant dressed neatly and in something slightly tight, then go to the grocery store for anything I may have missed. Third round is to go home and put on a movie while cycling through the pre-prepped food, any leftovers, and anything I bought at the grocery store in just underwear or naked, and then when I can move again, put on athletic clothes and go for a walk for a bit to make room, then top off to the max with the one thing I saved for last (usually desert) and pass out.
1 month