Fat experiences

Eating healthier

Sumo wrestlers have a healthy diet, eating hotpots full of fish, meat and vegetables to bulk up.
4 weeks

Eating healthier

Fat Lover Ftm:
Sumo wrestlers have a healthy diet, eating hotpots full of fish, meat and vegetables to bulk up.

Sumo wrestler bodies have always fascinated me. I imagine they have a lot more discipline than I have lol.
4 weeks

Eating healthier

Fat Lover Ftm:

NoMoYoYo:
Sumo wrestler bodies have always fascinated me. I imagine they have a lot more discipline than I have lol.

Well, they are athletes at the end of the day. And traditional sumo wrestling is really strict.
4 weeks

Eating healthier

Fat Lover Ftm:

NoMoYoYo:

Munchies:
Well, they are athletes at the end of the day. And traditional sumo wrestling is really strict.

I tried to be more regimented when I was going to the gym and looking to lose weight. But then I took a "break" which has resulted in a 67lb gain. I need to find that balance. I want to get fatter, but be smarter about it.
4 weeks

Eating healthier

I am now two weeks into my healthier gain. What a difference. I haven't been perfect, but I have cut out most of the fast food I had been eating and some of the junk too. I've also added some exercise.

Its amazing how quickly I've felt better. I've also noticed my belly becoming much softer.

I will continue this strategy and see where it takes me. I am pretty sure I will not gain any weight this month and thats okay. I'd rather remain fat and be more healthy than to continue the route I was on and get to a point where I had to lose weight again.
1 week

Eating healthier

NoMoYoYo:
I am now two weeks into my healthier gain. What a difference. I haven't been perfect, but I have cut out most of the fast food I had been eating and some of the junk too. I've also added some exercise.

Its amazing how quickly I've felt better. I've also noticed my belly becoming much softer.

I will continue this strategy and see where it takes me. I am pretty sure I will not gain any weight this month and thats okay. I'd rather remain fat and be more healthy than to continue the route I was on and get to a point where I had to lose weight again.

Some of that firmness reduction is due to a reduction in inflammation. A lot of junk food causes some level of gastro-intestinal inflammation. When it gets out of your system, much of that inflammation goes away. The same is true for fluid retention.
1 week

Eating healthier

NoMoYoYo:

Munchies:
Some of that firmness reduction is due to a reduction in inflammation. A lot of junk food causes some level of gastro-intestinal inflammation. When it gets out of your system, much of that inflammation goes away. The same is true for fluid retention.

Interesting. This is obviously a good thing.

Now I need to find a way to up my calorie intake. Fast food and junk have tons of calories and is super easy to eat. Healthier foods fill me up quicker. I would like to get back up to 3000 calories a day, but am managing low 2000's right now.

My goal of 275lbs is in sight and I would like to get there possibly by the end of the year - about 2lbs a month.
1 week

Eating healthier

NoMoYoYo:

Munchies:

NoMoYoYo:

Now I need to find a way to up my calorie intake. Fast food and junk have tons of calories and is super easy to eat. Healthier foods fill me up quicker. I would like to get back up to 3000 calories a day, but am managing low 2000's right now.

My goal of 275lbs is in sight and I would like to get there possibly by the end of the year - about 2lbs a month.

Little things add up over time. Snacking on nuts, using sauces or full-fat dressing on your food, or adding cheese is a good way to add calories to food without feeling too full.

Over time, you'll be able to eat more food. But this is fine for now.
1 week

Eating healthier

NoMoYoYo:

Munchies:

NoMoYoYo:

Munchies:
Little things add up over time. Snacking on nuts, using sauces or full-fat dressing on your food, or adding cheese is a good way to add calories to food without feeling too full.

I eat nuts regularly. Usually mixed, but sometimes peanuts. I like cheese too. I think my problem is now that I've added more fruits and vegetables I feel fuller, quicker.

I think what I need to do is pick a calorie target and try hitting it daily. Then in a week or two add 100 more. Hopefully, by doing it this way I can eventually reach 3000. Or whatever number it will take to gain some weight.

You're right, this is fine for now. I went hard for the better part of nine months. I should probably take it easy for a bit.

My problem is I love gaining. I have to change my mindset and realize I'm fat now. It's okay if I don't gain at this moment. But it's hard.
1 week

Eating healthier

NoMoYoYo:

Munchies:

NoMoYoYo:

Munchies:

NoMoYoYo:
I eat nuts regularly. Usually mixed, but sometimes peanuts. I like cheese too. I think my problem is now that I've added more fruits and vegetables I feel fuller, quicker.

I think what I need to do is pick a calorie target and try hitting it daily. Then in a week or two add 100 more. Hopefully, by doing it this way I can eventually reach 3000. Or whatever number it will take to gain some weight.

You're right, this is fine for now. I went hard for the better part of nine months. I should probably take it easy for a bit.

My problem is I love gaining. I have to change my mindset and realize I'm fat now. It's okay if I don't gain at this moment. But it's hard.

Definitely give yourself some time to recover. Maybe a month or so. Don't worry about your calorie intake or the scale during this time. Take a "whatever happens happens" approach. At the end of it all, reassess.
1 week
123   loading