Extreme obesity

People who are into immobility or health issues, what’s the reason and why do you like it?

Just out of curiosity
1 month

People who are into immobility or health issues, what’s the reason and why do you like it?

Immobility is the consequence of obesity, not the objective.
I don't think anyone likes being immobile and having health problems.
I like to be as fat as possible and I love my huge body full of rolls.
If I could walk it would be great. But in real life there comes a point when you have to choose between walking or continuing to gain weight.
2 days

I think those who are Feedees and gaining want to get bed bound love the idea until it actually happens and they realize that they are stuck in bed without any help then reality sets in.
2 days

I think it's not necessarily the health issues for me but the idea of my growth and size confining me to my bed while I watch the world go by through the window. With good care, support and comfort, it's that peaceful life focused on food and enjoyment that's really desirable, coupled with the shame and extremeness of knowing that my fatness ensures I'm no longer a part of the world outside anymore.
1 day