Lifestyle tips

New to feedism community

I am fairly new to the feedism thing, I've known about it for a while but didn't realize I wanted that feeder/feedee relationship till recently. I'm wondering how to meet women who are into feedism and want to get bigger while still having that connection. I'm a young guy, but pretty anxious that I won't find someone like that, and it's something I've come to terms with and I know it's something I cannot live without. If anyone has info about this or where I can start, it would be greatly appreciated!
1 month

New to feedism community

im dming u
1 month

New to feedism community

FAdmirer2001:
I am fairly new to the feedism thing, I've known about it for a while but didn't realize I wanted that feeder/feedee relationship till recently. I'm wondering how to meet women who are into feedism and want to get bigger while still having that connection. I'm a young guy, but pretty anxious that I won't find someone like that, and it's something I've come to terms with and I know it's something I cannot live without. If anyone has info about this or where I can start, it would be greatly appreciated!

It’s good to just accept this fetish is in your life and it’s here to stay. It’s not a bad thing at all either. I makes you unique and special, and we’re here to support you in whatever you desire to do!
There are many ways to find a partner, though if you narrow down specifically what kind of person you want with specific traits, you might have a hard time accepting who you might find. Just keep your options and mind open to who you talk to. Talk with people on here and make friends, one of them might turn out to be the one for you.
If you also want to find people on other platforms, I have an Instagram called “overstuffedmemes” if you want to follow and find people on there too.
Best of luck to you! The one for you is out there, don’t give up 💙
1 month