Lifestyle tips

Mattresses make a difference!

I was sleeping on the same mattress and box spring for twenty years. Partly because I didn’t want to spend the money to replace it, partly because I don’t like change. Well, it got to the point where I was waking up with lower back pain and not sleeping well. Can’t pass my classes if I can’t sleep.

They actually make beds for us now! Mattresses and bed foundations designed especially for people over 250 lbs! Amazing. Bought one, assembled the foundation with a great deal of swearing, let it air out for 24 hours to avoid the new mattress smell.

Oh my god. The difference is night and day. My back doesn’t hurt anymore! It’s a very firm mattress, but that’s what I wanted. If your mattress is ten years old or more and you’re having back pain, get a new one. It’s worth the money.
1 month

A great mattress is worth the investment. I highly recommend a BigFig to everyone no matter what size they are. They are comfortable and hold up a lot of weight without the mattress bowing. I think it's over 1600lbs as well.
1 month

2seatsalways:
A great mattress is worth the investment. I highly recommend a BigFig to everyone no matter what size they are. They are comfortable and hold up a lot of weight without the mattress bowing. I think it's over 1600lbs as well.

I was seriously considering the Big Fig, but I don’t have a lot of money. I went with the Titan Plus from Brooklyn Bedding instead. The online reviews were just as good and it was significantly cheaper, especially since Brooklyn has a 30% student discount.
1 month

2seatsalways:

Sweetfattie:
I was seriously considering the Big Fig, but I don’t have a lot of money. I went with the Titan Plus from Brooklyn Bedding instead. The online reviews were just as good and it was significantly cheaper, especially since Brooklyn has a 30% student discount.

If it's working that's wonderful new. Yeah BigFig is pricy but it is totally worth it one day. The fact it can work for all body types is what I was just really impressed with. Gone are the days of memory foam and sinking into it, it is firm but cool so you won't sweat at night
1 month

Our Big Fig cost around $1,800, and I know that's a ton of money. Both my fiance and I love it though... I'm short and around 530 pounds, and he's very tall and a lean 180 pounds. Somehow, our weight distributes on it, and neither of us are lying in a hole. Our last mattress was a high end Serta, but when my weight climbed over 400, it started to flatten unevenly
1 month

Our Big Fig cost around $1,800, and I know that's a ton of money. Both my fiance and I love it though... I'm short and around 530 pounds, and he's very tall and a lean 180 pounds. Somehow, our weight distributes on it, and neither of us are lying in a hole. Our last mattress was a high end Serta, but when my weight climbed over 400, it started to flatten unevenly
1 month