Feedback and suggestions

Top frame unlocked?

The top frame that says fantasy feeder and has the feed, mail, alert icons used to be locked to the top when you would scroll, and now you can scroll it away. Was this a UI change, or is it a setting that I hit? I really preferred it the way it was before. I've tried it on a desktop on firefox and mobile on safari and it's doing the same thing.
1 month

Top frame unlocked?

Hi Letter And Numbers,

Apologies for the late reply. This isn't an intentional UI / UX update. This is a bug from an update. I have highlighted with hiccupx who will look into this and get it field asap.

Thanks!
c00kie
FF Team
1 month

Top frame unlocked?

FF Team:
Hi Letter And Numbers,

Apologies for the late reply. This isn't an intentional UI / UX update. This is a bug from an update. I have highlighted with hiccupx who will look into this and get it field asap.

Thanks!
c00kie
FF Team

Thank you!
1 month

Top frame unlocked?

FF Team:
Hi Letter And Numbers,

Thanks!
c00kie
FF Team

The good news is that the top bar is locked again. The bad news is that it appears to just overlay on the top of the screen. This means that when you scroll to the top of the page, it cuts off things at the very top.
1 month

Top frame unlocked?

FF Team:
Hi Letter And Numbers,

Thanks!
c00kie
FF Team

Munchies:
The good news is that the top bar is locked again. The bad news is that it appears to just overlay on the top of the screen. This means that when you scroll to the top of the page, it cuts off things at the very top.

It seems to work fine for me, at least with the forum.
1 month

Top frame unlocked?

FF Team:
Hi Letter And Numbers,

Thanks!
c00kie
FF Team

Munchies:

Letters And Numbers:

It might be because I'm on mobile. It seems to be fine on desktop.
1 month

Top frame unlocked?

FF Team:
Hi Letter And Numbers,

Thanks!
c00kie
FF Team

Munchies:

Letters And Numbers:

Munchies:

Not sure what browser you're using, or how you would clear the cache/cookies, but it's working fine for me on mobile, too.
1 month

Top frame unlocked?

FF Team:
Hi Letter And Numbers,

Thanks!
c00kie
FF Team

Munchies:

Letters And Numbers:

Munchies:

Hi Munchies,

I have done testing on mobile and I'm not experiencing any issues. The top panel is now locked and it doesn't appear to be cutting off any information. If you are still experiencing issues, could you please let us know the device (model / make) and browser you are using so we can test this.

Thank you.
c00kie
FF Team
1 month

Top frame unlocked?

FF Team:
Hi Letter And Numbers,

Thanks!
c00kie
FF Team

Munchies:

Letters And Numbers:

Munchies:

FF Team:
Hi Munchies,

I have done testing on mobile and I'm not experiencing any issues. The top panel is now locked and it doesn't appear to be cutting off any information. If you are still experiencing issues, could you please let us know the device (model / make) and browser you are using so we can test this.

Thank you.
c00kie
FF Team

My browser had a pending update. Once that finished, everything was fine.
1 month