Lifestyle tips

Taking the plunge

I waited for a cruise since it was at the beginning of this year. Really just go for it, some will be concerned at first but thats their issue.

From what it sounds like, theres two points of no return. The social one, where people know you as fat more than they know you as skinny, and the physical one, where your stomach has expanded so much that you struggle to stop gaining.

I’m just hoping to hit an obese BMI and leave it at that.
1 month

Taking the plunge

There’s nothing dirty or bad about gaining weight peoples bodies change all the time, it’s just that we have fat kinks and most people do not, we tend to project our fat kinks out and think people know that we are getting off on ourselves getting fat. So I think people tend to overblow the whole “what if people find out” because they find it dirty naughty deviant etc to gain weight because it’s sexual for us when most people will be like “huh wow anon gained some weight” at best, at worst will make a rude comment

There’s nothing really to worry about just enjoy some extra food indulge those desires for all that whole cake etc
1 month