Feeder/Feedee

34f looking for mutual bloating partner

Hey! I'm looking for either male or female age 23-40 who is into bloating/stuffing, burps, and the feeling that comes with it. We can encourage each other and explore it together, or set challenges for each other!

I'm really not into degradation or body shaming though, so please respect that.
2 months

I'd love to encourage you. Maybe you can encourage me if you'd like. I don't mind whatever is comfortable for you. I also like bloating, stuffing, and burping. I would love to set challenges for you and explore more of this kink with you! If you want you can set challenges for me as well. Just send me a DM and we can talk further. I hope you're having a great day!
2 months

Hey, 32M here with a burping kink and am exploring being a feeder too. Would be down to chat sometime. Hit me up!
4 weeks

Fuui:
Hey! I'm looking for either male or female age 23-40 who is into bloating/stuffing, burps, and the feeling that comes with it. We can encourage each other and explore it together, or set challenges for each other!

I'm really not into degradation or body shaming though, so please respect that.

Hi Fuui! I'm really into bloating and stuffing, but not into gaining (at least not too much!) and I'm also looking for someone to share this experience with! Do you have any plans to do this in real life or virtually?
2 weeks