Lifestyle tips

Lobito loss

I have heard from medical experts that apparently the bigger and fatter a person gets, the more that they lose sexual urges or fail to get turned on. But has that actually ever happened to anyone on here or are many still sexually active even if they are incredibly obese? What about for immobile or near immobile people perchance?
3 months

Lobito loss

FatCat300:
I have heard from medical experts that apparently the bigger and fatter a person gets, the more that they lose sexual urges or fail to get turned on. But has that actually ever happened to anyone on here or are many still sexually active even if they are incredibly obese? What about for immobile or near immobile people perchance?

Like all medical situations, the answer is "it depends." My partner has never had issues getting it up or getting turned on, and he was 500 lbs at his peak. But I've also spoken to some guys in the 350+ category who have experienced libido loss or ED.

However, it's important to note that these things can happen at any size. Should you experience these things, please seek medical attention. Sometimes these are warning signs of larger health issues.
3 months

Lobito loss

I feel like I’ve gotten hornier and hungrier as I have grown.
3 months

Lobito loss

Also keep in mind that loss of libido can be due to your emotional or mental health just as much as your physical health. If you wake up in the morning hard relatively consistently, and have no problem getting hard when masturbating, but have trouble performing when with someone, then it might be something other than a physical issue.
6 days

Lobito loss

I have meds for bp (not related to the weight) and anxiety that kill my libido. But there are times, especially when I’m pigging out that I get really turned on and have to masturbate.
5 days