Extreme obesity

Forced femme

I had a really specific dream the other night, and ever since then I’ve been completely feral for the idea of a kinda depraved trans woman who dominates and corrupts me into a totally unrecognizable, 800-pound bimbo femboy.

It’s a real problem lol, like it distracts me while I’m driving.
2 months

Forced femme

WannabeBlob:
I had a really specific dream the other night, and ever since then I’ve been completely feral for the idea of a kinda depraved trans woman who dominates and corrupts me into a totally unrecognizable, 800-pound bimbo femboy.

Sort your life out man. No need to kill a family in a minivan or an old lady crossing the street because your dick is hard.
2 months

Forced femme

WannabeBlob:

Munchies:
Sort your life out man. No need to kill a family in a minivan or an old lady crossing the street because your dick is hard.

Dam you did him dirty but I don't disagree.
2 months

Forced femme

WannabeBlob:

Munchies:

FuntimesGettingFat:
Dam you did him dirty but I don't disagree.

Ain't nothing dirty about it. Distracted driving is as dangerous as driving under the influence. I have all the disdain and the disgust for people like that.

2 months

Forced femme

I was employing hyperbole to paint a word picture, but I’m glad that’s what you got out of it or sorry that happened to you.
2 months

Forced femme

WannabeBlob:
I was employing hyperbole to paint a word picture, but I’m glad that’s what you got out of it or sorry that happened to you.

You can't be out here saying things like how your fetish makes you a danger to others. If all you wanted was to engage in hyperbole, there were tons of other ways to do so.
2 months