General

Story behind your username?

ok lmao
1 month

Growing up in the 90s and playing the older DosGames, along with the music of the 80s (which I enjoy listening to).
Hence the username…
1 week

I'm just a random fellow here. The 0101 is to be sure it's not taken otherwise. It seems just "randomfellow" is quite popular.

I used to have "roundedout" a long time ago on here.
1 week

i actually just deleted my old account with the purpose of taking this username, lol

my account was/is pretty based around my interest in music, and ‘the beatles’ have always been one of my favorites. was very relieved that ‘eleanor rigby’ wasn’t taken yet 😮‍💨🙏🏻
1 week

Pretty straight forward I just am
1 week

have a huge belly hang and me names jim, simple on this one
4 days

One of my usernames on another website (that I can’t remember) was ‘The Dark Lord Cuddles’. The McBK is for McDonald’s and Burger King, which.. I think I thought was funny at the time? Honestly, I made username years ago when I was a much weirder person, and now I’m just too lazy to try to change it, haha
4 days

I had been Mercedes on Dimensions. Way back then over 10 years ago I identified as a feeder. And I used to weigh only around 130-140lbs.

Now I chose ObeseCalorie because finally I've become obese. I now have a BMI of 32 so at last I can call myself obese.
Calorie because I'm obsessed with counting and numbers and have a bit of ocd with numbers.
3 days

I was trying to think of a username and I didnt know.

So I typed it out in german.

Ich weiss nicht

It means "I dont know"
3 days

🤔
58 mins
345   loading