Fat experiences

At what weight/bmi does it become more difficult to do things.

This question is kind of a twofold one. I was wondering, from people's experiences, at what weight does it become hard to do typical everyday things, generally speaking? (Not exercising or going going to the gym, but things like walking up a flight of stairs, tying shoes, standing in the shower, etc.). I was also wondering at what weight/BMI do people find themselves inconvenienced by things designed for people with more conventional weights? (Things like, being too wide for typical chairs, needing seatbelt extenders, etc.)
4 months

I don’t think you can really effectively generalize things like this it’s depends on a a lot of factors, like fat distribution, activity level, flexibility etc etc however I’d say reach and bending over seem to be problems for people who are 300+ then somewhere above this other factors depending on other things factor in
4 months

It varies for everyone, but I really started to notice when I got to 320 lbs.
4 months

FAMGM:
It varies for everyone, but I really started to notice when I got to 320 lbs.

Socks are of the devil!
4 months

I struggle with bending over or crossing my legs when I sit. I have fairly large belly and it gets in the way of those activities. I wear either shoes I can just slide into, like crocs, or pretie sneakers and then use a long shoe horn to put them on. I also really hate stairs and try to avoid them as much as possible. My limitations became noticeable once I got to 350. I am currently in the mid400s, so a lot of daily activities are just slower and more cumbersome and tiring for me.
4 months

Im weighing over 130 Kgs.
Im really struggeling with a flight of stairs, it leaves me gasping for air at the top and sometimes a little Dizzy 😅

My biggest problems in my daily life is getting socks and shoes on, my belly gets in the way.

And just in general walking, because im struggeling with some knee pain from my rapid Weight gain😅

And i have to pee sitting now aswell😅
4 months