Submission and domination

Full time feedee meat boy. ask me anything.

SimonFl11:
My feeder is fattening me up to be his meat to eat. Im now a full time feedee. I dont work and my sole purpose to get as fat as possible for my feeder while he also feeds me when not at work. I do live with him now also. He owns my body and when im fat enough he will eat me!

Eat you? Like for fantasy or for reals?
5 months

SimonFl11:
I dont want to say anything that can get me banned. Make of that what you will.

Hey man, there've been people who consented to getting eaten before. And there is a very high chance that your feeder will go to jail for it. Like ... life in jail.

Let's not forget the 2004 Human Tissue Act which effectively makes the whole thing illegal.

legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2004/30/contents

And then there's the murder part of things. (Illegal). And even if you give him consent to do that, that assisted suicide. (Illegal).

If you decide to kill yourself and he eats you, that's desecration of a corpse. (Illegal)

Here's a copy of the law in full: bills.parliament.uk/publications/43369/documents/853

And then there's the suicidal behavior aspect of things. If this is just a fantasy, then that would be one thing. Not my cup of tea, but you do you. But you are strongly implying you want this for real. So it sounds like you actually want to die.

If that's the case, I strongly suggest reaching out to this organization:
spuk.org.uk/national-suicide-prevention-helpline-uk/

As someone who has gone through suicidal depression, I promise that it gets better. And if your feeder cared about you, he wouldn't want you to die. He'd want you around for a long time. But he doesn't care about you at all. He's just going to murder you, eat you, and go on to the next person. Assuming he doesn't get arrested and go to jail first.

If you get off on the idea of being eaten, and he gets off on the idea of eating people, then fine. Not my thing, but you do you, boo. But some things should remain in fantasy.
5 months

SimonFl11:
I do understand the whole legality and etc. But honestly i dont really care. To be fattened up with no limits. To become as big as can be. And in the end to give my body. My meat to the man shos fattened me up. Is the way i want to go.

Damn. You don't love yourself or your man. And your man doesn't love himself or you.

You're gonna die, and your man is going to rot in jail.

Also, you won't have a lot of meat to begin with. Your muscles will atrophy, and it will be mostly fat. So even if you want to give your meat to your partner, it won't be very much. Doing you even understand basic biology?

All of this is extremely stupid. Like ... mind blowingly stupid. Two people will throw away their lives for a disappointing ending.
5 months

SimonFl11:
No more no less. Im fat meat and i will become the fattest pig on earth and when at my biggest. I shall be eaten like the pig i am.

You are admitting to crimes.
5 months

SimonFl11:
No more no less. Im fat meat and i will become the fattest pig on earth and when at my biggest. I shall be eaten like the pig i am.

Munchies:

I think you’re getting trolled a little bit, fyi
5 months

SimonFl11:

Munchies:

Letters And Numbers:

Doesn't matter. I've already reported them. The only reason why I am still responding is to preserve evidence.
5 months

SimonFl11:

Munchies:

Letters And Numbers:

Munchies:
Doesn't matter. I've already reported them. The only reason why I am still responding is to preserve evidence.

Reported to who? Law enforcement?
5 months

SimonFl11:

Munchies:

Letters And Numbers:

Munchies:

Letters And Numbers:
Reported to who? Law enforcement?

No. Site admin.
5 months