Submission and domination

Tell me how fat i am

You look absolutely massive! Your huge round tight belly takes up so much of your lap now and I have a feeling that this is just the beginning. You’ll just keep stuffing yourself making that big belly even bigger, rounder and tighter as you rapidly expand by stuffing yourself nonstop. You’ve gotten soft and doughy all over and I can’t wait to watch all your curves grow as you continue to gain. I’m sure these pictures you are posting now will be the skinniest you’ll ever be again before you get addicted to being a feedee and start indulging
5 months

Tell me how fat i am

If you keep eating and blowing up like this you might need to be rolled around lol 🎈😅
5 months

Tell me how fat i am

I gotcha that must really be working lol you’re certainly ballooning 🎈awesome stretch marks 😉
5 months

Tell me how fat i am

No problem 👍🏼 you must really have a balloon for a belly lol 🎈
5 months

Tell me how fat i am

That would be a really BIG belly! 😬 Like beachball size or bigger 😅
5 months

Tell me how fat i am

That would be pretty cool forget “balloon” you would be more like a “blimp” 🎈😉
5 months

Tell me how fat i am

21smithjoe:

ImSoRound3:
Im honestly tempted lol. At this size already it seems pretty easily attainable

A 70"+ belly would be very easy for you to hit. With the messages and the goal to grow you could be needing some custom made clothes before you know it.
5 months

Tell me how fat i am

Yeah you kinda did 😅 now it’s more like a yoga ball!
5 months

Tell me how fat i am

Very cool that your belly seems to have blown up the most! 🎈😉
5 months

Tell me how fat i am

21smithjoe:

ImSoRound3:
Im honestly tempted lol. At this size already it seems pretty easily attainable

2seatsalways:
A 70"+ belly would be very easy for you to hit. With the messages and the goal to grow you could be needing some custom made clothes before you know it.

ImSoRound3:
I just hit 4X which is about size 28/30 so at 70" yeah they'd probably need to be custom 😳 it sounds like such a BUG number but then I remember I'm 60" or so already and it's seems scary easy

The bigger the better imo. Grow into the 30s and get your extra stretch on!
5 months