Food and recipes

Favorite easy fattening snacks?

I love spooning a bunch of Nutella into a heavy cream container and shaking it until it becomes whipped cream and then eating the whole container with a spoon.
5 months

That sounds great! I have once or twice just eaten plain Nutella, or then I have mixed it with ice cream, but I guess I could give this a try.

Nuts are also easy to eat and high in fat, so I think those are a good option too.
5 months

I like to take a box of cake mix and pour it in a bowl. Mix it with some milk and eat it like it’s pudding.
5 months

nuts and seeds. chock full of nutrients and extremely calorie dense. I'm also a salty over sweet person so I can easily eat 4.5k calories (about 5 cups of roasted salted peanuts) in a sitting or two. I once put on 20 lbs in a month because of that. it happened so quickly I didn't even realize what was going on until none of my pants fit.
5 months

A guilty pleasure of mine is taking a spoon full of shortening or lard and rolling it around in a bowl of sugar and eating it raw. Is it a bit excessive and extreme? Yes. Is it kinda weird and gross? Yes that too. It’s definitely not for everyone, but I love it. I used to eat that before I even started gaining. I got it from my dad because he grew up poor and it was a cheap and fast way to get a quick boost of energy.
1 month

Oreos with a big spoonful of peanut butter on top, been having a bunch of those pretty much every day after work. Just tearing through family size cookie sleeves and big tubs of Jif.
1 month

Deadass427:
A guilty pleasure of mine is taking a spoon full of shortening or lard and rolling it around in a bowl of sugar and eating it raw. Is it a bit excessive and extreme? Yes. Is it kinda weird and gross? Yes that too. It’s definitely not for everyone, but I love it. I used to eat that before I even started gaining. I got it from my dad because he grew up poor and it was a cheap and fast way to get a quick boost of energy.

🥵🥵🥵
3 weeks

I don't know how easy it is to get "flour tortillas" outside of Mexico, but if you put nutella on them and close them they taste like a crepe
3 weeks

I get these cream cheese muffins from the grocery store bakery, they're about 500 calories each and they're so good I eat like 3 throughout the day. Also as others have said, peanuts are amazing, they're easy to eat and pretty fattening.
2 weeks