Fat experiences

Busty guys

The Wicked Pear:
I've noticed that Moobs or Breasts in general never seem to show stretch marks, even in cases of quick bulking up gains.

My Moobs are absolutely covered in stretchmarks on the sides and under them and so on, it all about how fast they grow 😅
You can see it in some of my videoes on here.
2 months

Busty guys

The Wicked Pear:
I've noticed that Moobs or Breasts in general never seem to show stretch marks, even in cases of quick bulking up gains.

The***teen:
My Moobs are absolutely covered in stretchmarks on the sides and under them and so on, it all about how fast they grow 😅

I don't think I know any busty people without stretchmarks on their tits. My partner had a few when we met. I gave him a bunch more when I put 100 lbs on him in less than a year.

Meanwhile, I've got a big rack, and I've got some on me too.
2 months

Busty guys

The Wicked Pear:

The***teen:

Munchies:
I don't think I know any busty people without stretchmarks on their tits. My partner had a few when we met. I gave him a bunch more when I put 100 lbs on him in less than a year.

I’ve definitely encountered stretch marks on breasts.

100 pounds in less than a year? Impressive for sure.
2 months

Busty guys

The Wicked Pear:

The***teen:

Munchies:

HRHB15:
I’ve definitely encountered stretch marks on breasts.

100 pounds in less than a year? Impressive for sure.

Ty ty

He was already a big guy to start with. This makes it easier to gain. Wr are also into extreme stuffing, so there was a lot of eating involved. We're talking frequently stuffing him with more than 10k calories a day.
2 months

Busty guys

I'd say I also have a nice rack, especially when sitting down. Though that very well could be a surplus of estrogen lol
2 months

Busty guys

My tits turned out perfect. Im very blessed 😇
2 months

Busty guys

When I started to gain weight it immediately went to my chest. As I got really fat and my chest grew larger, it really made me self conscious and uncomfortable, though my wife was happy with them.

Long story short, I consulted my doctor, we looked at options. Surgery was one of them but I just couldn't (and still can't) bring myself to do that. As my doctor advised, when it effects your life enough, you will know the time to act.

To those that want large moobs: Hormones are nothing to fool around with, mucking with them can lead to different forms of cancer - it's not worth it, so please be sure to consult your physician before trying to augment breast growth with chemicals.

In the last couple years I lost about 60 lbs and my chest shrank noticeably which I thought was good. I've since gained 20 lbs of that back (I am about 460 lbs now) and I've noticed it's going right back... so the body is going to do what it wants to do, unfortunately.
3 weeks

Busty guys

Ditzy:
Moobs are ok so never feel bad that you have them.
My BF is 350 ish and has small ones and he doesn't like them but I tell him I like them.

I was insecure about my moobs until my GF starting playing with them and sucking my nipples. Now I want my moobs to get bigger. And I find myself looking at men with big moobs.
2 weeks
123   loading