Submission and domination

I'm a hypnotist who especially loves forcing people to stuff... ask your questions!

I know there's a lot of misconceptions surrounding hypnosis, so I am here to answer if I cansmiley
1 year

I'm a hypnotist who especially loves forcing people to stuff... ask your questions!

How would an actual hypnotism session be done to break a plateau and encourage steady weight gain of around 5 to 10 pounds a month?
1 year

Yeah this is interesting, and theres some people who it just comes off as woo woo, can you explain the science of it?
So it works by putting intrusive ideas into your subconscious mind? Positive reinforcement of behaviors you’d otherwise avoid?

I don’t understand why hypnotics would be helpful in the case of feedism as I think most potential feedees would already want to gain/stuff etc?
7 months

Morbidly A Beast:
Yeah this is interesting, and theres some people who it just comes off as woo woo, can you explain the science of it?
So it works by putting intrusive ideas into your subconscious mind? Positive reinforcement of behaviors you’d otherwise avoid?

I don’t understand why hypnotics would be helpful in the case of feedism as I think most potential feedees would already want to gain/stuff etc?

Gotta remember that hypnosis is a kink too. Some people get off on having no control.

Also, there are a lot of feedees and gainers that want to get fat but struggle to do so. One of the most common reasons is having a small or inconsistent appetite. Others can gain on their own but want to be bigger faster.

In both situations, hypnosis is an appealing option for some of them.
6 months

HRHB15:
I am definitely curious about this. But it’s a little bit scary to me. Has anyone here tried this? Any results? Would you recommend it?

Hypnosis works on some people, but not everyone. You have to be suggestible.

I tried it once or twice during my gainer days. But I was skeptical going in, and it didn't work. Make sense. I've always preferred to give orders than take them.
6 months

HRHB15:
That’s what I’m thinking for me. I like to be in control of most situations and I’m already scared of possible unintended consequences from hypnosis. It may not work on me.

Hypnosis can't force you to do something you didn't want to subconsciously do anyway.
6 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:
Gotta remember that hypnosis is a kink too. Some people get off on having no control.

Also, there are a lot of feedees and gainers that want to get fat but struggle to do so. One of the most common reasons is having a small or inconsistent appetite. Others can gain on their own but want to be bigger faster.

In both situations, hypnosis is an appealing option for some of them.

Oh snap I didn’t realize it was a kink!

I suppose never thought I needed to check my glutton biases
6 months