Extreme obesity

Pregnant with food

That's the way my wife described herself, as she played with her belly after eating.

We can't have kids, so I'll just take care of her instead as she gets more obese. But based on her stats, she's not merely pregnant with food. Given her weight compared to a skinny "healthy weight" for her height, and the average weight of a newborn baby... she's pregnant with about 35 babies worth of lard! So proud of her!
1 year

Pregnant with food

Wifestuffer:
That's the way my wife described herself, as she played with her belly after eating.

We can't have kids, so I'll just take care of her instead as she gets more obese. But based on her stats, she's not merely pregnant with food. Given her weight compared to a skinny "healthy weight" for her height, and the average weight of a newborn baby... she's pregnant with about 35 babies worth of lard! So proud of her!

I often tease my feedee after a stuffing session that he looks fit to pop with overdue twins. Ngl, it's hotter than it has any right to be.
1 year

Pregnant with food

Its a classic way to tease people about their weight.
5 months

Pregnant with food

Yh, Eating for 2 - sure can, always nice when she has little one, and is then left with rolls of excess fat - deflated and beautiful - especially the shock as she sees her new shape, with no excuse now
5 months