Extreme obesity

A dark wish

When it comes to weight gain, I wish that a girl would want to fatten me up in secret until I can barely move. After a while, I end up getting force fed daily large amounts of food. At the end of all this, I become a helpless, massive, and immobile blob who has no hope in escaping. The idea just sounds amazing! 😍

What are you guys' dark weight gain wishes? I would love to know. 😊
3 years

A dark wish

I don't know why, but looking at comics and videoes that has characters immobile at the end make me jealous. 😆
3 years

A dark wish

Thegainer0308:
I don't know why, but looking at comics and videoes that has characters immobile at the end make me jealous. 😆

Tubby Puertorican:
Getting fat or inflated against their own will is a guilty pleasure of mine.

I agree. That would probably be my thinking too.
3 years

A dark wish

Shitting/bathing in bed
3 years

A dark wish

I wish I was tied up and fattened until I couldn't move. Just be an immobile blob of fat
3 years

A dark wish

Dustygainer:
I wish I was tied up and fattened until I couldn't move. Just be an immobile blob of fat

Sounds hot. Definitely my ultimate wish. 😊
3 years

A dark wish

My personal "dark" fantasy...

No tying up, just being stuffed with greasy burgers, cheesy pizzas, hotdogs, ice-cream, chocolate, doughnuts, until I'm so gut bustingly full that it's painful to even breathe, before falling into a food coma.

Only to wake up and it all over again the next day, and the next, and the next...
3 years

A dark wish

WindKing:
My personal "dark" fantasy...

No tying up, just being stuffed with greasy burgers, cheesy pizzas, hotdogs, ice-cream, chocolate, doughnuts, until I'm so gut bustingly full that it's painful to even breathe, before falling into a food coma.

Only to wake up and it all over again the next day, and the next, and the next...

A never-ending food source sounds amazing to have. The calories would be pouring quickly afterall. 😊
3 years

A dark wish

I wish that me and a female partner could both let ourselves become super obese and enjoy ruining our bodies with tons of excess flabbiness and stretch marks and enjoy the humiliation of our obesity as we get to the point that neither of us can take care of ourselves and we have to have nurses wipe our butts and shower us and we can share how shameful it is to go through that and we can go througg the embarrassment of going out in public with one another as we both look at each other's bellies hanging past our knees, both of us secretly turned on through all of it
3 years

A dark wish

wanttobefat600:
I wish that me and a female partner could both let ourselves become super obese and enjoy ruining our bodies with tons of excess flabbiness and stretch marks and enjoy the humiliation of our obesity as we get to the point that neither of us can take care of ourselves and we have to have nurses wipe our butts and shower us and we can share how shameful it is to go through that and we can go througg the embarrassment of going out in public with one another as we both look at each other's bellies hanging past our knees, both of us secretly turned on through all of it
Sounds like a fun one. Would honestly love to have this happen too.
3 years
123   loading