Fat experiences

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

I've got a gaming computer chair, it's slightly bucketed. Now it's starting to press and hurt on the sides of my butt and thighs.
This started with the last 5lbs I gained, since around 2 weeks ago, and now I get reminded daily that I'm getting too fat for my chair.
2 weeks

I just started to notice a few things.
1. I’m always, always hot
2. Tying my shoes is now a task that is difficult
3. My seatbelt is definitely becoming a pain
4. I spend most of day thinking about what I’m about to eat
2 weeks

ChunkyNurse:
Before I got my XL scrubs this week, I had to breathe in to get into my scrubs. Mind, I was an S when I started the program

How long did it take to blow up?
2 weeks

Just recently I have also noticed that some of my older clothes are seriously getting more and more smaller on me. Some don't even fit on anymore. Jeans bought two years ago: gone. Shorts from last year: gone. Multiple t-shirts: all gone! And some of my training/sports clothes are completely different story...
1 week

Deadass427:
Welp it happened today. One of my female coworkers asked me if I was pregnant…

In my mind it’s like “No Sarah, the only thing in my belly right now is a half dozen donuts and a large iced coffee I ate in my car in the parking lot” 😂 like seriously who asks that. Even if it’s blatantly obvious that I am gaining weight…

But anyway. I just stood there, stared at her and said “no, I am not pregnant” and then she’s all like “oh….” Yeah I bet you feel stupid now (flavorful choice of words)

It's official! You can park in the expecting mothers' spot at the grocery store!
3 days

I keep catching people looking at me differently, doing double takes. My friend's have all noticed and said I'm putting on weight, at first I was anxious but now I kinda like it. My mother in particular can't help but mention my gains every time I see her. I think the hardest part for me is doing my shoes up, it used to be so easy but now it's a mini work out.
2 days

SmugWendy:
It's official! You can park in the expecting mothers' spot at the grocery store!

Well spotted! Damn bad luck that I am a man and cannot make use of that otherwise so intelligent idea!
2 days

My daily reminder is how out of breath I get from just going up a simple flight of steps.
1 day

I’m noticing my belly is getting bigger
19 hours
2223242526   loading