Fat experiences

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

i went to bed and i wanted to scratch my groin area and i met a little resistance reaching all the way down, so i moved the blankets and tried again. it wasn't the blanket, it was my belly
2 weeks

Not sure if it qualifies as fat, but for the first time someone did a full top to bottom stare and fixated on my midsection for like 3 seconds straight
2 weeks

Smuydl:
Not sure if it qualifies as fat, but for the first time someone did a full top to bottom stare and fixated on my midsection for like 3 seconds straight

Enjoy the 3 sec stare.
I stare at guys bellies frequently if the are big ones.
1 week

Getting in and out of my car or my Jeep.
Of course there always seems to be somebody watching.
1 week

My belly has recently started to jiggle quite a bit when walking around. I can feel it rubbing against my shirt and waist band. My belly has been poking out the bottom of my shirts and sometimes gets in the way when I bend over.

I still try and go to the gym but I no longer feel comfortable running like I used to. Between my belly and boobs jiggling it is just too uncomfortable and I get soo out of breath. I guess i cant workout the way I did when I was smaller.
1 week

Having to remember to bring along a seatbelt extender for a rental car.
1 week

3xl shirts are tight on me
5 days

Peaches13:
My belly has recently started to jiggle quite a bit when walking around. I can feel it rubbing against my shirt and waist band. My belly has been poking out the bottom of my shirts and sometimes gets in the way when I bend over.

I still try and go to the gym but I no longer feel comfortable running like I used to. Between my belly and boobs jiggling it is just too uncomfortable and I get soo out of breath. I guess i cant workout the way I did when I was smaller.
it'd be so sexy to see your beautiful fat stomach jiggle you look amazing 30 plus pounds heavier
1 day

When I went to the office for the first time in over a month today and I had to wear a dress as my shirt because nothing else fit 🙈. Can only imagine what people thought.
1 day

I had two reminders today.

First, I went to the big boy store to get a few shirts. The employee guessed my size and thought I am a size higher than what I wear. This suggests I look bigger than I really am. A good sign!

Second, I was at work in the elevator with a co-worker who I hadn't seen since early in this gain. Well, she looked me up and down and had a big smile on her face. She couldn't believe how big I've gotten in such a short amount of time.

I love these encounters...especially on the same day.
1 day